Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

FREE Stuff at Ulta.com

I just found out about a SMOKING deal at Ulta.com... spend $25 and get free shipping and 8 free samples. The catch? It's only good for today... so hurry and check it out! Need some product suggestions? I just love Cover Girl TruBlend Liquid makeup (foundation... it's lightweight and the colors really match skin - at least mine) and Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Pressed Powder.


other good stuff: Neutrogena Age Shield Sunscreen, Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer (tinted moisturizer), Maybelline The Collosal Volume (mascara) and many, many more.


Need some help? Ask me for product recommendations... it's what I do for a living, so I have access to some GREAT resources. Just leave a comment below with your questions.... please??

(Keep scrolling down the page: I'm also sharing some coupons for later use.) And check back often... The only thing I love more than a SWEET deal is SHARING it!!

6/19/10 ONLY! Free Shipping & 8 Free Samples w/ ANY $25 Purchase Using Code 57372 - ONLINE EXCLUSIVE


And here are the coupons I promised:
$10 off any $60 purchase (some exclusions) - use code 50116 (6/6 - 6/26)


$3.50 off any $10 Purchase (some exclusions) - use code 46544 (6/6 - 6/26)

No comments:

Post a Comment