Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Time for a new hair do


I noticed today that my hair is getting a little wacky and unmanageable. I'm way overdue for a haircut and color, if you can't tell. I want to do something different, but I'm not quite sure what. I have a very ROUND face and I really don't want to accentuate it. Nor do I want to accentuate my nose. And, yes, a haircut can do that! Help me choose by leaving a comment below with your fave pick (you can tell me too if you don't like any of them). Also let me know if you have any color choices. Be honest!
Note: All pictures are courtesy of InStyle magazine's Hollywood Hair Virtual Makeover

Hairstyle #1: (above) Ignore the weird sheen - it occurred when I changed the original hair color.


Hairstyle #2: (left) This is the one I'm leaning towards. I love the dimension this one gives to my face and head.


(I'm totally kidding.... don't vote for number 2 .... it will NEVER happen.)



Hairstyle #3: (Right)
And last, hairstyle #4:


Leave a comment with your vote and I'll enter you in a drawing for a free Cover Girl Great Lash mascara!

8 comments:

  1. I vote number 3. You look mah-velous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love #1. Makes your face look thin, and the darker color is great with your skin. I also think the cut of the bangs places more focus on your eyes than any of the other cuts;) Can't wait to see what you do!! What an awesome tool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3 for sure! It looks carefree and fun. Very sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i say go dark! it will create mystique! any of the 3 contenders are good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like number 3... you look much younger

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love #4, & I think a little blond & red would look nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a beautiful face i think you will look great in anything. I do like number 3. Your blog is so cute. I'm new to blogging also and Im still trying to figure out how to layout my page how I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like #4 but would go with a darker color...more like that of #3. And you always look cute Michelle, even when you have a hat on and are chasing your kids down the street. I am so going to check out this thing. I want a new 'do too!

    ReplyDelete